- About Us
- Visas and migration
- Services for Australians
- Doing business with Australia
- Travelling to Australia
- Study in Australia
- About Australia
- Australia-Malaysia relationship
- Australia-Malaysia Institute
- Australian Federal Police
- Customs and Border Protection
- Travel advice
- Register with us
How to obtain an Australian birth, marriage or death certificate
Under the Australian Privacy Act, the Australian High Commission in Kuala Lumpur cannot obtain a birth, marriage or death certificate from Australia on your behalf.
If you wish to obtain a copy of your Australian birth, marriage or death certificate you may apply through official web site of the relevant State or Territory Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages.